MAIN TUTORIAL FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR INSTAGRAM +FOLLOW

I'm tag

Okay , hye . thanks yah dan hna sebab tag :) 
The rules .
  • You must post these rules.
  • Eachperson must post 11 things about themsekves in thier journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
  • No tag back!
No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people


11 things about me :) 
  1. Saya perempuan :P
  2. Budak pendek :)
  3. I love my family #semestinya
  4. Takde boyfriend #taklaku
  5. Suka melekat kat blog
  6. Pemalu -.-
  7. perasan comel :)
  8. Saya tak pandai
  9. I love purple :)
  10. I HATE MY LAPPY .
  11. Saya gila-gila #bukanorangsgilakay
11 Soalan dari Cik Yah <3
  1. Do you love your family?
    Of course I love them :)
  2. Do you like my blog?
    Who ? You ? I love your blog so much <3
  3. What do you think about my blog?
    Saya tabik lah dengan budak 10 tahun dah ada blog :)
  4. Are you a k-poppers lovers?
    Not more . I love Mblaq <3
  5. Do you have a boyfie?
    Me ? Boyfie ? No ! 
  6. Twitter or facebook?
    Dua -dua <3
  7. What's your full name?
    Nur Arissa Dania binti Kairul Rizat
  8. Do you think me is friendly?
    I think yes . 
  9. What your fav blog?
    Kak Nazihah Anuar 
  10. Do you like Domo or Angry Birds.
    most Angry Birds lah :)
  11. Do you like to play this tagging game?
    I like it :)
11 Soalan dari Cik Hna 
  • What is your full name?
    Nur Arissa Dania binti Kairul Rizat.
  • Are you a Swities or not?
    You think ? Yes maybe . Haha
  • Do you love to read a novel?
    Sure :)
  • Who is your fav singer and actor?
    Singer- Bruno Mars. Actor- err. Randy Pangalila <3
  • Which country you really want to go?
    Korean , HongKong , Paris :)
  • Do you love your crush?
    Hmm , I don't know
  • Got BFF?
    Sure
  • Are you beliebers?
    No !
  • Do you love quotes?
    Jyeahh :)
  • Do you know who is Maya Karin?
    Sure i know .
  • Family or friends is important?
    Family and friends of course :)

11 Soalan untuk yang ditag 

  1. your full's name
  2. how old are you
  3. are you love my blog and give one reason
  4. what subject you love
  5. are you have a boyfriend . 
  6. who your bestfriend 
  7. are you like photography 
  8. are you tension with my question
  9. give one reason if you tension or not with my question
  10. are you think i'm cute ;P
  11. so , do you like this tag game
Budak kene tag-tag
1. Lettha 2. Izyan 3. Hajar  4. Yana 5. Athirah 6. Fasihah 7. Afiq 8. Hajar  9. Che'ah 10. Myera  11.Putryy 

No comments: